Who doesn't love peanut butter cups? Try these protein-packed treat with Nutrabolics® HYDROPURE (thanks to our Nutra Girl @kristymariejacobs)!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 scoops of Nutrabolics HYDROPURE Peanut Butter Caramel
- 3 cups milk chocolate wafers or white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place muffin liners in muffin tin
- In a bowl mix 1.5 cups chocolate with 1 tbsp coconut oil and melt in microwave (stirring every 30 seconds)
- Pour melted chocolate into muffin liners and place muffin tray in freezer for 15 minutes to allow chocolate to harden
- Combine peanut butter and Nutrabolics HYDROPURE in a bowl and roll batter into balls
- Once chocolate has hardened, place the protein balls onto the chocolate base and carefully flatten it our with your fingers
- Melt the remaining chocolate and coconut oil and pour on top of the flatten peanut butter batter
- Place muffin tin in freezer for another 15 minutes for chocolate to harden
Swipe left to watch the video tutorial on how to make this scrumptious protein packed dessert!