Satisfy your sweet cravings without the guilt with this protein-packed, vegan, and soy-free creme brûlée using Nutrabolics® HYDROPURE (thanks to our Nutra Girl @tyanfit!) It is much better to have a dessert with something healthy in it as opposed those high-sugar and high-fat ingredients contained in most traditional creme brûlée recipes. This sweet treat is low in carbs and fats, easy to digest, and will help you in muscle building (vital for keeping that hard-earned physique!).
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 pint Sea Salt Caramel Halo Top,
- 1 Whole Egg + 1 Egg Yolk,
- 1 scoop of HYDROPURE (Vanilla or Cookies and Cream),
- Splenda or Granulated Sugar
- Microwave the Sea Salt Caramel Halo Top until melted
- Mix 1 whole egg, 1 egg yolk, and 1 scoop of HYDROPURE (Vanilla or Cookies and Cream)
- Pour mixture into ramekin and prepare in water bath
- Place in oven at 350°F for 17 mins
- Remove from the heat, and refrigerate until chill
- Top with granulated sugar/Splenda and torch or broil the top coat for 2-3 mins
HYDROPURE is the fastest digesting protein commercially available, making it the perfect fuel for after training, first thing in the morning or in between meals. It’s extremely high in protein, ultra-low in carbs and fats, and mixes instantly with no blender required.
Each scoop provides you with:
26 grams of 100% pure protein including whey protein refined with the most scientifically advanced hydrolyzation process available.
What is Hydrolization?
Hydrolyzation is an engineering process that removes fat and lactose and predigests protein to form small polypeptide chains of amino acids. These strands of amino acids are rapidly absorbed by your body, which helps promote muscle growth and repair. The result is the most concentrated protein source known to science with over 93% protein, 5.9 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and 13 grams of essential amino acids (EAAs) in every serving!